SharpDevelop - #Develop 开源的C#IDE
MonoDevelop - Linux GNOME下的C# IDE
MonoDevelop is a free GNOME IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET languages. The main features of MonoDevelop are:
* Code Completion. MonoDevelop's intelligent code completion attempts to complete type, method and field names as you're typing. The IDE will automatically get the class information from your source code files and from the libraries referenced in your project.
* Class Management. MonoDevelop has a class viewer which allows you to list the classes in your project, their methods, and properties. Your namespaces are also kept track of to keep the classes separated.
* Built-in Help. The .NET documentation and the Gtk# documentation are built into MonoDevelop for easy access.
* Project Support. MonoDevelop comes with built in projects that help get you started with your console, Gnome# or Gtk# application.
* Add-ins. MonoDevelop has a powerful add-in engine, which together with a modular API and a complete set of extension points, provides a seamless platform upon which to build your own development tools. MonoDevelop also provides an Add-in Manager you can use to install add-ins from online repositories.
C# Studio is a simple IDE for a C#/Mono/GTK# developer. It has a standard "project/editor/output" interface (screenshot 1 and screenshot 2).
The latest and greatest version is 0.1. The CVS access and online CVS is also available.
If you have any questions feel free to ask them in C# Studio mailing list (you must be subscribed to post to the list). If you found a bug then filing a bug report is the best way to get it fixed.